Shattered Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The SDRP Staff~

Moderators

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Save our Souls
Meeting New People in an Empty City Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 11:55 am by Guest

» Bloody Love - A TVD/TO Roleplay Group
Meeting New People in an Empty City Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 11:23 am by Guest

» Stagnant Angels (Grand Opening February 13th, 2016)
Meeting New People in an Empty City Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:22 am by Guest

» Stagnant Angels
Meeting New People in an Empty City Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 3:39 am by Guest

» The Beyond
Meeting New People in an Empty City Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

» DEATH WAITS FOR NO ONE // supernatural, jcink, prem 18+
Meeting New People in an Empty City Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 7:30 am by Guest

» Breathless Midnight
Meeting New People in an Empty City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 11:49 am by Guest

» Illuminate
Meeting New People in an Empty City Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 11:25 pm by Guest

» One Piece - No Man's Story
Meeting New People in an Empty City Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 12:28 am by Guest

Meeting New People in an Empty City

3 posters

Go down

Meeting New People in an Empty City Empty Meeting New People in an Empty City

Post by Daisy "Skye" Johnson Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Skye shook her head and chuckled. “You are the first person I have met in this new world. As far as I knew, like ten minutes ago, I was the only person here but by now meeting you, that theory is out of the window. Which is actually good, I don’t think I’d want to be stuck on a planet by myself.” Skye stated and chuckled, smiling. “As for how we got here, that I have no clue about but just from guessing, I can tell it’d be a complicated story to tell. So for now, I think I’ll stick to the fact that I am glad to be alive and that there are other people out there somewhere.” She told the female and shrugged her shoulders, crossing her arms other her chest and scanning her brown eyes over the buildings one more time, just like she would if she were back in her own world on a mission for S.H.I.E.L.D. Thinking about the question she had been asked, Skye shrugged her shoulders. “I haven’t really been keeping track of time these past few days, but if I were to give it a time slot, I’d say at least four maybe five days if not less?” Skye estimated. “Uh, I'm Skye by the way.” She introduced, dropping her arms to her sides and holding her hand out for the female to shake.

Last edited by Daisy "Skye" Johnson on Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daisy
Daisy "Skye" Johnson

Faceclaim : Chloe Bennet

Back to top Go down

Meeting New People in an Empty City Empty Re: Meeting New People in an Empty City

Post by Barry Allen Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:47 pm

" A little bit of this , a little bit of that , some of this " Barry mumbled to himself as he flashed from on spot to another in the kitchen of a burger place , as he prepared himself something to eat.A while back , he had found this cute little diner in New York , Brooklyn back from when he was in his world , that was referred to him by a friend that it made the best burgers in the tri state area.Coming to find that that place still stood tall when he came here , he decided to keep it running as best as he could with fresh products , and so he could make himself every now and then one of his favorite burgers."Done " he said smiling as he picked up the burger in his hand and took a bite out of it.

"Now , a view to match" he thought to himself as he ran out of the kitchen in a flash of bright red  and yellow and in the next few seconds found himself sitting on one of the towers of the golden gate bridge , his feet dangling in the air as he took out a pair of small binoculars and looked around the city , on the empty streets and buildings around as he took every now and then another bite of the burger.The scarlet speedster almost choke on his bite when , by mistake he noticed a girl walking the streets of New York , and then seeing Kara as she joined her , and started talking.Taking one last huge bite from his burger , he ran off the bridge and speed over to their location , as he slid on the pavement , arriving next to them as he stopped , the sleeve of his hand catching on fire as he was in his street clothes and not his suit , resistant to the friction with the air at that speed.Putting out the small flame on his hand with his other hand , he looked up at the two girls before him , one Kara and one an unknown and spoke towards Kara " Addfds fdse fdffss" he tried to speak  , but all taht came out was nonsense as he was still not done with the huge chunck of burger he took before speeding over to them.

He rose his hand before them , his index finger up , indicating to give him a second as he chewed fast and swallowed and then looked at them again "You found someone new " he told Kara.
Barry Allen
Barry Allen

Faceclaim : Grant Gustin

Back to top Go down

Meeting New People in an Empty City Empty Re: Meeting New People in an Empty City

Post by Kara "Supergirl" Danvers Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:04 pm

Kara chuckled, "Well, you are definitely not alone and neither am I the only one except for yourself." She informed, a polite smile playing at her features. "And yes, it is a complicated story indeed. It took me too long to process it myself." Kara took a sip from her coffee cup, letting the warm liquid burn its way down her throat; not that it affected her too much.

As the brunette introduced herself, Kara tilted her head to the side before offering her hand for a shake. "Kara Danvers." She introduced herself, shaking her hand for a moment before pulling back. "Nice to meet you." She chuckled, "As cliche as that sounds." 

As Kara felt the presence of another figure, she turned around, her gaze catching sight of the Flash; on fire. "And here is yet another living being." She spoke, her words directed to the new brunette. As Barry spoke gibberish, Kara raised an eyebrow at him, chuckling. "Please, take your time." She teased before finally nodding her head a this words. "Who has been here for 5 days." Kara nodded her head, "Skye, meet Barry. Barry meet Skye." 

Meeting New People in an Empty City Tumblr_nob88yWyvA1rp74xfo4_250
Kara
Kara "Supergirl" Danvers
Admin

Faceclaim : Melissa Benoist

https://shattereddimensions.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy "Skye" Johnson Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:34 pm

Skye chuckled and shook her head. “It’s good to know I'm not the only one here then. I’d probably end up going insane with not finding anyone around.” She said, knowing it would've happened if she didn't find anyone else on this parallel universe they had all ended up on. “Think I’ll save story-time for another day then, if it really is complicated.” Skye stated, a small smile on her face. 

Shaking the females hand, Skye nodded her head. “Nice to meet you too Kara. I would say could've have been under better circumstances, but with the way things are playing out now, I don’t think it would've happened.” She said, shrugging her shoulders and breathing in as she pushed a stray piece of brown hair out of her face. 

Noticing Kara soon turn around, Skye took notice of the figure that seemingly appeared out of nowhere. But with everything Skye had seen in the past few months ever since S.H.I.E.L.D came into her life and also since the Avengers appeared, she knew nothing in her world - or any world - was normal. Raising an eyebrow as the male talked, none of his words clearly coming out, Skye shook her head and listened in as Kara introduced them to each other. Once Kara finished, Skye smiled politely. “It’s nice to meet you, Barry.”
Daisy
Daisy "Skye" Johnson

Faceclaim : Chloe Bennet

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Allen Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:26 pm

"Hey Skye.Nice to meet you " Barry said as he turned from Kara to the new girl , smiling "Like my coffee drinking friend here said earlier , i am Barry.Allen" he introduced himself as well personally."5 days? " he questioned."But iv been around New York before.Have not found anyone.Have you been hiding or something?" he asked her a bit curious , altho , the city was pretty huge for one man to search it all , even if he had the speed force on his side.

He then started looking around for a bit "I am a bit thirsty " he mumbled trying to spot a shop or something , but nothing seemed to be around "You know what" he told Skye before she could answer his question "Wait just one -" before he could finish he disspaeared from the spot he was just in , from before the girls eyes , in a flash , and the next blink of an eye he was back with a bottle of Pepsi in hand , opening it and taking a sip from it "Ahhhh.Thats better" he smiled " Thirsty?" he asked as he offered the bottle to Skye.

Meeting New People in an Empty City Tumblr_nkk8dh4v9W1sz81fdo3_500
Barry Allen
Barry Allen

Faceclaim : Grant Gustin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum